10 May 2010
Top 10 Jonathan Michaels Fun Factz
Warning: Fun Factz® may not contain actual "facts"
- I cook minute rice to al dente perfection in 56 seconds.
- I have been trained in the ancient art of full-contact bonsai.
- Sometimes, after the kids are in bed, I secretly replace their completed homework assignments with subversive beat poetry.
- I breed genetically enhanced M&M candies for fun and profit.
- Small animals appreciate the subtleties of my sarcastic wit.
- When I am bored, I translate mime into braille for the colour-blind.
- I once single-handedly defended the honour of a Moroccan midget using only a spork, two dixie cups, and a ferret.
- My operetta for corduroy slacks has been performed on five continents.
- I retroactively coined the phrase
ahead of his time.
- I am a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, served inside an enigma, smothered in cheesy goodness.
- Tags: chili